Craigs List Personals: #1 Place to find a pyscho girlfriend.

I have during the last 2 years put up 2 postings on craigs list. The first over a year ago received no response.
But the one I responded to immediately got back to me. This one was in platonic only, and after chatting briefly we agreed to have a drink. All I really wanted was a night of conversation and to take a lady out like a gentleman and buy her a drink.  I informed this woman I would be there in approx 45 minutes. While taking my shower and cleaning up my phone was assaulted by messages. I did say 45 minutes, but in less than 20 minutes she had left 4 messages and multiple text messages. The messages started with "Are you on you way yet? and ended with screaming voice messages claiming I was massive drug addict and should go fuck myself."  I texted her once and thanked her for going crazy prior to my arrival and to have a nice life.

WTF! Yeah so I said no more C.L.
 
  So yeah we often say never again, and we often return to those never again's. This time the posting I made was more of a abstract sarcastic statement of realities involving the whole personals section and the way people market themselves.  I received many responses, some creepy, some very nice and genuine if not compatible. Even made a new friend.


But yay though I walk through the valley of the shadow of sanity I will fear no psycho's, for my will is strong and my tolerance for hypocrisy is non existent.

Below is a correspondence that took place this evening that once again make me pledge no more craigslist

Like all nutty correspondence from women I have received our dialogue was pleasant and open ,to begin with.
email sent from Kitty
Hello!

Saw your post and it caught my eye. I'm 5'11", live in the Dublin area, have freckles, tattoos, kinda look a bit like Abby from NCIS with Betty Paige bangs, a 1962 Caddy and a strong allergy to games, bullcrap, and drama.
 Anyway  -you seem pretty cute and I'd love to hear from you.
 -Kitty
(This message was followed by a friend and chat request on facebook.)

Me
well hello

Kathy Ann
hi
so when do you graduate?

Me
I think 2013

Kathy Ann
that sounds like a pain in the ass

Me
No its fascinating and wonderful!

Kathy Ann
ok

Me
I enjoy the hell out of school

Kathy Ann
i like working, i hate school

Me
I  worked my younger life away and didnt go to school. I worked and put my ex wife through school instead.

Kathy Ann
i worked my ass off while going to college and my ex husband destroyed me
i dropped out of school for awhile

Me
The only good thing about putting her through college was I studied and sat in on most the classes which has a decade later made my first year a breeze

Kathy Ann
then busted through a 2 year bachelor program in 1 year

Me
Awesome:)

Kathy Ann
so now i am broke

Me
Yeah I am taking like 15 units a semester

Kathy Ann
and i hate it

Me
ahh

Kathy Ann
i did 28 last semester

Me
holy shit

Kathy Ann
yup

Me
my brain would pop

Kathy Ann(titus: here I just want to point out that she spells done twice, thats so weird to me.)
I want it d.o.n.e done
so if you just go to schoool how do you pay for living and such?

Me
Well since my schooling and living expenses are 100% covered by my benefits I am in no hurrys.

Kathy Ann
lucky you
im scraping change together to eat
:D:D

Me
Yeah all I had to do was go to war and get hurt. Then be disabled for the rest of my life for it.;)

Kathy Ann
i lost my job when i got cancer
i tried to enlist last summer but they wont take me

(At this point I couldnt take it anymore.She was actually starting to depress me, and i am having a pretty damn good day.)
Me
is there any joy in your life?

Kathy Ann
not much
my cadillac starts sometimes

Me
yay!

Kathy Ann
i get tattoos from my boss

Me(of course I am browsing her FB profile at this point)
your relationship status is complicated?
I never get it when people select that.
why is your complicated?

Kathy Ann
i'm not 100% single,but I'm not 100% taken
honest answer

Me
uh huh, so you contacted me saying you are allergic to games, hate drama and bull crap, but so far you have told me all your problems and how much things suck and that you are semi involved with someone?
Just saying, seems like your engaging in the exact behaviors you claim to not want in your life.
Kathy Ann
well - ok for judging me

Me
I really hope your life goes better, but there's nothing I can do to help. Thank you and have a good night. (send as a message)
Your chat message wasn't sent because Kathy Ann is offline.
:end


I would like to thank Kathy Ann for removing from her friends list and not contacting me or spamming my  mailbox . I hope she will find happiness in her life. You cant look for it in someone else's.
Now I may seem cruel to some and if I do, well tough. Being nice to someone and allowing a vortex of issues into your life is emotional suicide.
I am not pulling the trigger on myself . If I do date someone who is a psycho, she will be of the highest quality crazy available and will fool everyone into believing she is sane.

 Now that's my kind of lady.

Comments

Popular Posts