Uninstalling Pokemon Go, A Requiem.

I just uninstalled Pokémon Go. 

I thought I would feel bad, but its not like I adopted those freaks, I hunted them with as much gusto and intensity as can be built up while having a good poop. 

This last year, my dedication to torturing the happy little squeakers was more often found while
sitting in a space with other  humans, ones you don't want to talk to as you all master waiting for,,, whatever.  

I open it, and realize my inventory and slave pens require serious maintenance, which equals working for their needs; so I  shut it off. 

I  didnt catch them all, I savagly entrapped thousands of them and blamed them for global apathy to make me feel better. 

I will miss one personal joy that never diminished; it makes me smile to think of it.  Taking their useless and weakest of their people from my traps and having them processed through the wonders of science by the most ruthless serial mass murderer in their world,, The Professor.  He is as crazy as they get, and you have to admire his prompt payment for the living ones. Eventually they will be as useless to him as they are to me alive. Grind them up, add some glitter and corn syrup, and wrap them in pretty paper so they cane be fed to their own species as special treat to make them strong and happy.  

  I trained them to fight each other for my personal gain and for the amusement of fellow Digimon slavers, many as young as 6 years old. It is a spooky sound to hear the squeals of excitement from a child that has just removed the concept of freedom from a wild animal, grazing to close to the Internet Super Highway. 

Goodbye, freaks. 

Scarecrow, I will miss you most of all; only because I didn't catch your ass.

Comments

Popular Posts