Sometimes Unicorns aren't enough.

I really wanted this pen bad, so bad I moved through a despondent 13 yr old boy and his mother to get it.  

I did a happy unicorn dance, because that is what you do.

The mother moved on, the young manling walked after her, a confused cloud over him. Why was that pen was so incredibly awesome; what was he missing in life?

After they had turned the corner I had just finished diligently reading the promotional charity being serviced by unicorn heads all over the nation..  

"When you buy one of our yoobi products, a needy child is given the same item you bought."

I drooped inwardly,  because I really wanted that pen and a charity would have been a bonus; but not this.

The image of a needy child being handed the same Unicorn pen. A promise of cheerful mediocrity and the hell of a public education. 

I just couldn't do it...

I hope  they find their own magic pencil though.

Comments

Popular Posts